Cannabis grows best at a pH between 5.5—6.4. As a general rule of thumb, hydroponically grown cannabis likes a lower pH range while soil grown cannabis prefers pH in the higher range.
Derived from potassium silicate
- Raises the pH of nutrient solutions
- Supplies a great source of potassium and silica
- Provides clean and effective pH control
When to Use:
- Throughout the growth cycle
- Always test and adjust your nutrient solution’s pH before watering
Add small amounts of Green Cycle Up until desired pH level is achieved.