Cannabis grows best at a pH between 5.5—6.4. As a general rule of thumb, hydroponically grown cannabis likes a lower pH range while soil grown cannabis prefers pH in the higher range.
Derived from food-grade citric acid
- Lowers the pH of nutrient solutions
- Lessens fertilizer needs through natural chelation
- Provides clean and effective pH control
When to Use:
- Throughout the growth cycle
- Always test and adjust your nutrient solution’s pH before watering
Add small amounts of Green Cycle Down until desired pH level is achieved.